Thursday, July 17, 2014

Funny YouTube Videos X) : Feature and Follow Friday ()

What are some funny YouTube Videos?



Feature and Follow Friday -hosted by Alison @ Alison Can Read and Rachel @ Parajunkee- is a blog hop that's goal is to have to participants gain more followers and friends. So if I were to follow you, and leave a comment telling you that, it would be considered polite to follow me back and comment as well.









Recently, I have been binge-watching a TON of BookTubers, and let me tell you - there are some insanely hilarious ones out there. My favorite of all time has to be Christine Riccio, one of the most popular BookTubers. Her Book Lover TomFoolery playlist cracks me up and I have watched some of those videos 5-6 times.





How to Read in the Shower: I honestly don't know if Christine was joking on this one or not, but it is an amusing video just the same.



Book Scoffers: Just watch it and the laughs will unfold



Pronunciation Problems: This is so darn accurate and I don't think you should hate on her (I'm not saying anyone did) because there are some very real pronunciation issues when one is just reading text and not hearing it. The Carsile thing and Hermione is 100% understandable.



The Mourning Period: You would think this is video is unrealistic, but for a booklover.... it's not. This video paints an accurate representation of a book hangover.



eBooks VS Real Books: This is actually semi-informational, but Christine's personality just makes everything into this huge bucket of sunshine and giggles.



Literal Book Titles: I love some of her literal book titles, especially for Goodnight Moon, Percy Jackson, and Unravel Me because they sound so stupid, but make perfect sense to anyone who has read the books.


What are some videos that you think are funny? Tell me in the comments or link up to your own post, I would love to hear from you, and don't forget to follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...