Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Mini Hiatus???

Dear Readers of Loving the Language of Literacy,

In less than two hours, I will be leaving for the mountains. What this means is that I will not have internet access. My intention was to have a cache of blog posts scheduled so that I would have ongoing content while I was away, but this is sadly not the case. For previously unforeseen personal reasons, I was not able to compose posts for you. I want you to know that I am not abandoning my blog because I have been doing this gig for almost 7 months and you can't get rid of me. I love blogging, reviewing, discussing, and everything else, and I hope you will understand. I will return on the 12th of July, and have a blog post up for all of you on the 13th, so you don't have to go too long without hearing from me.

Sincerely,
"The girl who hits people with books"
Sofia Li

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...