Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Popular Authors I've Never Read: Top Ten Tuesday (6)

Top 15 Popular Authors I've Never Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme and weekly event posted every week on (OMG) Tuesdays by The Broke and Bookish. I know this is supposed to be top 10, but I'm just so shameful that it's top 15, and that's the authors I came up with in the middle of ELA class.  Where have I been living this entire time? Under a rock? 

And yes...this is Wednesday, personal things came up, so you're getting Top Ten Wednesday. Yay you!

1. Sarah Dessen: She is a stepping stone, young-adult, contemporary fiction and romance author whose books are raw and relatable, at least so I'm told. She's written over 10 contemporary young adult fiction novels, and I haven't read a single one of them.
2. Leigh Bardugo: I swear Shadow and Bone is sitting on my bookshelf right now, waiting to be read, stroked and loved. I'm even on the Grisha Trilogy street team, which is a little weird since I haven't read the book yet.


3. Veronica Rossi: I heard so much buzz about Into the Still Blue, so I need to pick up Under the Never Sky from my bookshelf (from a giveaway) where it's patiently waiting for me.

4. Tahereh Mafi: I have heard SO much about Shatter Me, especially because Ignite Me came out so recently, but I never picked it up. Well actually, it's never been checked in at the library, which is a compliment to her.

5. Katie McGarry: Yes, this is a shame. Crash into You was such a big hit, and I haven't even cracked the cover of Pushing the Limits. Which I should do because the fourth book comes out on the 27th of May, so I better catch up now

6. Erin Bowman: Taken sounds freaking epic, but I haven't been able to get my grubby little hands on it yet. I'm thinking I should read it soon especially because Frozen comes out on the 15th of April.

7. Margaret Stohl: I actually had the pleasure of meeting her in the beginning of February this year, but have not actually read Icons or Beautiful Creatures yet. It's a good thing spring break is coming soon other wise I would drown in all of these books.

8. Kami Garcia: It is ridiculous that I haven't read Beautiful Creatures or Unbreakable.

9. Richelle Mead: I honestly read the first 60 pages of Vampire Academy in sixth grade, then dropped it. I will try again especially because of the Vampire Academy movie that just came out.

10. Elsie Chapman: Dualed sounds really up-my-alley, and Divided is coming in May, so I better hop to it.

11. Beth Revis: I remember seeing Across the Universe for the first time in a second hand bookshelf in Syracuse New York once, and didn't buy it. Needless to say, I regret that now.

12. Jennifer L. Armentrout: I know she's a huge author of four series, Lux, Covenant, The Dark Elements, and Titan.


13. Jessica Brody: I have Unrememberd from a Kindle Daily Deal waiting as part of my #COYER goals, its time shall come.

14. Jessica Khoury: I also have Origin waiting from a Kindle Daily Deal as part of my #COYER goals (I really should have copied and pasted that)

15. Joelle Charbonneau: You can bet I had to copy and paste that. Anyway, I received an ARC Independent Study from a giveaway, but don't have The Testing. Anyone wanna lend me a copy. JK :)
:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...