Thursday, May 8, 2014

I have actually met Marie Lu!: Feature and Follow Friday (5)

Have you met your favorite author and have a picture? 


Feature and Follow Friday -hosted by Alison @ Alison Can Read and Rachel @ Parajunkee- is a blog hop that's goal is to have to participants gain more followers and friends. So if I were to follow you, and leave a comment telling you that, it would be considered polite to follow me back and comment as well. 









Some of you that have been following Loving the Language of Literacy since the very beginning will know that I did an entire recap post where I transcribed 25 minutes of video footage. I don't like complaining, but that post was probably the one I have labored on more than any other. Back to the topic of this Feature and Follow Friday, my current favorite author (because as book bloggers, we all know there are numerous of favorite authors) is Marie Lu, author of the New York Times Bestselling Legend Trilogy. I have had the great luck to actually meet her twice at the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore in Redondo Beach for her Champion Tour, as well as Meagen Spooner and Amie Kaufmans Fight for the Future tour. She was so nice, and kind, and even put up with some very oddly worded questions from yours truly. 


To learn more about the signing itself, visit "Meet Marvelous Marie Lu". 
Find out about "Pantsers vs. Plotters", interrupting Marie Lu, a new series with the Black Death leading to magical powers, the history of paper clips, and Day being named after Daniel Radcliffe. 

I prefer not to put my beautiful face out on display for privacy reasons, but this is what we're going to call....a profile shot. 


What about you? Have you met any of your favorite authors and have pictures to share? Or is there an author you would commit murder to meet? Tell me in the comments or link up to your own post, I would love to hear from you, and don't forget to follow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...