Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Love Library Books Reading Challenge Sign-Up

Love Library Books Reading Challenge Sign-Up



I have said it before in my "Stacking the Shelves" posts, and I'll say it again, I'm poor. I don't have the money to go out buying books the same way I pick daisies (which is a really weird comparison since I never pick daisies or buy books). Anyway, the point is that over the years my library has been my savior. They have the most amazing YA section, which I check books out of on a weekly basis. This challenge isn't even like a challenge for me because I would be doing the requirements anyway. My goal for this challenge is to reach to "Just Insert IV" level which means 50 or more books, which will definitely be a piece of cake because 145 of the books I hope to read in 2014 will be library ones.

The Requirements:
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • check books out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
The Levels:
  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...