I have said it before in my "Stacking the Shelves" posts, and I'll say it again, I'm poor. I don't have the money to go out buying books the same way I pick daisies (which is a really weird comparison since I never pick daisies or buy books). Anyway, the point is that over the years my library has been my savior. They have the most amazing YA section, which I check books out of on a weekly basis. This challenge isn't even like a challenge for me because I would be doing the requirements anyway. My goal for this challenge is to reach to "Just Insert IV" level which means 50 or more books, which will definitely be a piece of cake because 145 of the books I hope to read in 2014 will be library ones.
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50