Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Readiculous End of the Year Celebration!

It's that time of the year again, when bloggers do lots of Read-a-Thons and challenges for posts about the best _____ of the year. This "Read End of the Year Celebration!" is hosted by the wonderful Shelly from, you guessed it--"Readiculous Reads"

The lovely challenges include:

December 28: Best 2013 Releases! This year had a lot of great releases so I’m going to be sharing some of my favourites! I think there were a lot of posts similar to this throughout the year so if you’re participating, consider it like a giant wrap-up post!

December 29: Songs of the Year! I listen to music CONSTANTLY while I’m not reading and even while blogging. Heck, I’m listening to music while typing this post! I’m going to share the songs that have been in my mind all year (these songs don’t have to be from this year)

December 30: Books I wish I got to read this year! We all have huge TBR piles, correct? I don’t know about you but there are a couple of books I’ve been wanting to read this year but I never got the opportunity/time to. I’ll be sharing the books that I wish I had time to read this year!

December 31: Bookish New Year’s Resolutions! Share some things you hope to achieve in the new year. Mine will be book/blog related but you can make a more personal one or add a personal touch if you like!

I'm new to blogging as people know, and this seems like a great opportunity to get some even footing. I am sincerely looking forward to December 29 because I am so obsessed with music 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...