Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday: 12/24/13 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me



*This is a day late because of the holiday craziness, so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season*

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme and weekly event posted every week on (OMG) Tuesdays by The Broke and Bookish. Is it bad to say that I want a lot of books and this was hard because of all the book I want Santa to bring me?  I was also wondering if we could include ARCs, anyway in case we couldn't I only listed books that are already out.

This is not in the order of what I want because like I said last Tuesday, you're already making me choose only 10, now you want them in order?

1. Unsouled: Neal Shusterman

2. Catalyst: Laurie Halse Anderson
 
3. Dead Silence: Kimberly Derting
 

4. The Elites: Kiera Cass

5. Pawn: Aimee Carter

6. The Darkest Minds: Alexandra Bracken

7. The 5th Wave: Rick Yancey

8. Another Little Piece: Kate Karyus Quinn

9. Eleanor & Park: Rainbow Rowell

10. United We Spy: Ally Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...