Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post

Last Minute Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post


I want to send out my appreciation to Vonnie @ Vonnie's Reading Corner & Maria @ A Night's Dream of Book for this organizing this readathon because it was so much fun.

I sadly didn't reach my goal because I was so much more busy than I thought I would be when I wrote my lofty goal post. That means I might actually have a life...shocking.

What I did finish was:
Skin and Bones: Sherry Shahan
All Our Yesterdays: Cristin Terril
and this one was very unexpected because I was confirmed for the book tour~ Butterman (Time) Travel Inc: PK Hrezo  

Basically I set the goal way to high for this Readathon that only lasted 5 days, so I think finishing 3 books was actually pretty good on my part, despite not reaching my goal. 

I hope everyone has a safe, happy new year full of blogging, books, and of course reading. I love you so much and my blogging time in 2013 has been a blast and I can't wait to see what 2014 brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...