Monday, December 9, 2013

End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram Read-a-thon!



Dana from Danasquare and Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room are hosting an End of Year Read-a-Thon from December 9-22 called guess what, "End of the Year 2013"


Even though I, Sofia Li am new, I thought this would be the perfect way to start my blogging career off!  
My Goodreads goal was 65 books. I know, such a low number, that is because I didn't find out about the 2013 reading challenge until about June, so I wasn't aware. Anyway, I have 6 more books to read to make that goal and this will serve as the fire under my butt to do so.


The 7 books I want to read are:
  1. Where She Went: Gayle Forman
  2. Crank: Ellen Hopkins
  3. The Sky is Everywhere: Nelson Jandy
  4. Wintergirls: Laurie Halse Anderson
  5. Everlost: Neal Shusterman
  6. Just One Year: Gayle Forman
  7. Fever, 1793: Laurie Halse Anderson

Warning: I may not even read those particular books, but I'm determined to finish 7. I am so excited about this because I really want to reach my goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...